The administration officers
- The Dean of the Faculty of Theology, Prof. dr. Ben Vedder.
- The Director of Education, dr. Christoph Hübenthal, is responsible for the M.A. programme.
- The Course Coordinator Theology, dr. Christoph Hübenthal, is responsible for the implementation of the admission procedure and for the implementation of the curriculum.
- The director of management of the Faculty of Theology, Charles Herwijn, MSc, is responsible for all extra-curricular facilities and services.
- The coordinator of the International Office, Ms. Godelief de Jong, M.A..
- The student advisor, Ms. Jeannette Wolff, M.A., is responsible for study advice and registration of study results.
Examination committee for Intercultural Theology
The examination committee is in charge of organizing and coordinating the examinations. Its duties in this regards are as follows:
- appointing the examiners;
- laying down rules for the smooth conduct of preliminary examinations;
- laying down guidelines and instructions for examiners for determining the results of preliminary examinations;
- determining the results of the examination;
In addition the examination committee fulfills certain functions regarding the admission of M.A. courses. In the case of incompatible bachelor's courses, for example, the committee judges whether admission requirements for a M.A. course have been satisfied.
Chairman: prof. dr. Chris Hermans
Secretary: ms. Jeannette Wolff, M.A.