It requires no additional knowledge and it is also focused on other courses
- Get acquainted with the main scientific challenges in the area of climate change
- Get acquainted with climate policy
- Gain insight into the interaction between climate science and climate policy
- Get acquainted with pratical cases in climate policy
Schriftelijk via opdrachten of een essay. Dit zal in het college verder worden toegelicht.
- D. Archer en S. Rahmstorf, The Climate Crisis, Cambridge University Press, ISBN 978-0-521-73255-0 (paperback versie).
The college consists of 8 lectures that are set up in conjunction with the college "Debating Science in Society: an introduction to the variant science communication", moderated by ISIS. The topics covered in both colleges are fit together and in some cases the lectures are merged. The students will get started with the information from the lectures in the form of essays, work pieces or elaboration of tasks. Following both courses is very effectief, but it is also possible to follow them separately.